Viper 10 ESC for Turret won’t program

An unofficial resource of techniques, information and best practice to help you get most from your Armortek model.
michael didonato
Been liked: 4 times

Viper 10 ESC for Turret won’t program

Post by michael didonato »

Hello, I’m having a little problem keeping my HV Viper 10 speed control programed. It seems every time I shut my model off, I would then need to reprogram the esc. The issue I’m having now is it won’t let me program it. I hit the program button promptly when turning on power, It goes to program mode, (green led)I push fully forward and return to neutral (red led) I then pull throttle back and return to neutral, then all 3 leds start flashing together. Please I been going crazy for days now and nothing seems to work. I do have the speed control set to correct battery type. Regards,Michael

Adrian Harris
Has liked: 1211 times
Been liked: 1386 times

Re: Viper 10 ESC for Turret won’t program

Post by Adrian Harris »

Has it ever worked correctly ?

What transmitter/receiver are you using it with ?

What happens if you don't calibrate it ?

Adrian.
Contact me at sales@armortekaddict.uk for details of my smoker fan control module

michael didonato
Been liked: 4 times

Re: Viper 10 ESC for Turret won’t program

Post by michael didonato »

Ok, I seemed to get it calibrated. I didn’t notice that I had one of the switches was in the wrong position in which effected the lever end points that are beyond recognition for the ESC. The ESC still won’t save my parameters, I have to reprogram eveytime I switch on model. I am using futuba T8J