DX7 charger

Covering Transmitters/ receivers, wiring schematics, requests for new options, etc
bryan massie
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time

DX7 charger

Post by bryan massie »

Hi Guys

Does anyone know where I can get an actual charger that fits the Spektrum DX7 ?, I have 7 different chargers here and not one of them fit, I even bought one from E bay that said it did but ultimately doesn't, it seems to just be a funny size pin or something, anyhow I have a KT that I cant move at the minute !!

cheers in advance

Mark Heaps
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 282 times

Re: DX7 charger

Post by Mark Heaps »

Do you have a DX7, DX7s or a DX7se ?
A quick google search suggests that the charger is compatible between the first 2 but the se requires a different one.

Adrian Harris
Has liked: 1181 times
Been liked: 1378 times

Post by Adrian Harris »

Is the socket in the transmitter or does it have a lithium battery with a socket in it ?

I would imagine the charger would be different for NiMh than Lithium.

Adrian.
Contact me at sales@armortekaddict.uk for details of my smoker fan control module

bryan massie
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time

Post by bryan massie »

Mark- its just a DX7, Adrian its a lithium battery with a charger pin, it actually felt like the hole on the battery wasn't large enough because most of my chargers wouldn't even get through the hole to the pin so I tore away some of the plastic to make a bigger hole but still, nothing seems to fit, is there any other way that you can charge these maybe ?

Jerry Carducci
Location: The People's Paradise of California, the former Golden State
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 843 times

Post by Jerry Carducci »

Not certain where you're located but Amazon lists many chargers indicated as appropriate for Dx7 transmitters; least costly was $11.00

Surely you can find one somewhere online.

Jerry
http://tanks.linite.com/ - RC tanks: stay home, build a tank and save a life!