Tim Bowman's Spare Track Links

Forum for discussion relating to the Panther
Antony Rowley
Location: Back to Wirral home of the brave or not so brave, England

Tim Bowman's Spare Track Links

Post by Antony Rowley »

Hi All,

I have been working on some of Tim's spare track link this weekend. I'll post more pics as soon as I finish the lot:

Thanks Antony
Nord-West KampfGruppe, 1/6th Hetzer, 1/6 Schwimmwagen, 3 x r/c 1/6th Kettenkrad, 1/6th Marder Ausf M, 1/6th Panzer II Static...the collection is growing again....

Antony Rowley

Post by Antony Rowley »

Some more:

Just the hull side ones to do now. The good thing about them being resin is that they will not damage my paint work :wink:

Thanks Antony
Nord-West KampfGruppe, 1/6th Hetzer, 1/6 Schwimmwagen, 3 x r/c 1/6th Kettenkrad, 1/6th Marder Ausf M, 1/6th Panzer II Static...the collection is growing again....

Antony Rowley

Post by Antony Rowley »

This photo shows the detail of Tim's link compared to the standard kit link at the end.

and a zinc coated oil barrel. This just needs a bit of weathering.

Thanks Antony

Steve Norris
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 652 times

Post by Steve Norris »

Hi Antony,
Those track links look superb and are a big visual improvement over the standard ones.
Regards
Steve

Antony Rowley

Post by Antony Rowley »

Thanks Steve, they do look better :D . It's nice to add a bit of detail. My next task is going to be the drivers visor which needs to be enhanced somewhat.

PS Don't forget we are meeting again next Sunday 15th. Hope you can make it. I've been following your Tiger progress and you are really making this a unique model with all the mods you are going. It'll be interesting to see the difference between yours and one of the other Tigers.

Hope to see you next week,

Antony