Another busy weekend !

Forum for discussion and arrangements of meetings
Adrian Harris
Has liked: 1348 times
Been liked: 1544 times

Another busy weekend !

Post by Adrian Harris »

On Friday, Greg, Will, Brian and I were at the Gloucester Vintage and Country Extravaganza, exhibiting as Southern Armour Group.

PXL_20240802_152124889a.jpg

PXL_20240802_152153165a.jpg

Thanks to Greg for organising it and inviting us to the show.

I then drove down to Somerset to stay overnight with Denny and Shirley before setting out on Saturday morning to the WSRA Steam and Vintage Rally near Norton Fitzwarren, where we were exhibiting as Independent Armour.

With us were Holger with his Chieftain and Graham with his scratch-built Dozer.

Norton Fitzwarren Day 1-1a.jpg
Norton Fitzwarren Day 1-2a.jpg

On Sunday, we swapped Holger for Denise and Steve McEvoy, along with his Tiger, Pershing, Churchill and a Universal Carrier I had just rewired.

Norton Fitzwarren Day 2-1a.jpg
Norton Fitzwarren Day 2-2a.jpg

We were supposed to be at the bottom end of the field next to the craft tent, but some caravans had appeared on our pitch before we got there, so they moved us to the top of the hill, which put us right next to the public entrance, so we had a good flow of people throughout both days. They also provided a small mound of scalpings for us to drive over, and for Graham to marshal with his Dozer afterwards.

Thanks to everyone who came and especially Denny and Shirley for my board and lodgings :D

Adrian.
Contact me at sales@armortekaddict.uk for details of my smoker fan control module