88 Flak 37 Upgrade parts

Armortek owners can buy and sell 1/6 scale accessories and detail parts. note: Armortek does not necessarily endorse these products and can accept no liability for contractual disputes
tim catton
Been liked: 29 times

88 Flak 37 Upgrade parts

Post by tim catton »

Dear All
Following on from the announcement by Armortek of their next two models, I thought it would be a good time to remind people that I make some upgrade parts for these models.

88 Flak 37 Upgrade parts

Below is a list of the parts, for the Flak 37. The items, when finished will be supplied painted in red oxide paint. All parts are made of Nickel Silver, Brass, Zinc, and Aluminium. Some small parts, hand wheels, plugs and screw caps etc, are made of wood, acrylic, and cast in iron powder resin, where appropriate.
Due to the complexity of the items, and the fact that all the items are hand made by myself, I will make the different sets in batches, one set following on from the other.
In this way, I will be able to deliver in a reasonable time frame, and the payments will be spread over time.
If you would like to buy any, or all the sets, I will send you an invoice for your first set. On payment for your first set, I will put you on the production schedule and make your set and ship it to you. Thereafter, I will send you an invoice for payment at the time of despatch of the subsequent sets. I will work my way through them at a rate of about one a month.
Please let me know If you are interested in proceeding, and I’ll send you the first invoice and get on with making them. Pictures of all the sets can be found here, on my Smug Mug site.

https://erkennungsmarken.smugmug.com

The sets will be organized as follows:
Set 1: Ubertragungsgerat 37, Dial indicators, including the double electrical plug panel, and elevation gear clutch. £390.00
Set 2: Elevation indicator, left side axel boss, and adjuster, including all etches. £325.00
Set 3: Zunderstellmachine Ausf b, mounts, electrical plug unit, and rod unit. (Excluding Shell) £520.00
Set 4: Adjustable crew seats. £230.00
Set 5: Large double electrical box, plus small rear electrical plug unit. £325.00
Total £1,790.00

Flak37 Wheeled bogie upgrade part sets.

The items, when finished will be supplied painted in red oxide paint.
As before with the cannon part sets, and due to the complexity of the items, and the fact that all the items are hand made by myself, I will make the different sets in batches, one set following on from the other.
The 5 sets that I make for the Wheeled Bogies. The prices are as I set out below.
The sets will be organized as follows:

Set 1: Hinged, opening, stowage boxes, with working rotating catch. 4 per set. £390.00
Set 2: Wheel drum cable guides, and locking levers. (2 per reel), 4 reels per gun. To be fitted to your existing drum and axel frames. £390.00
Set 3: Winch Gearbox upgrade set. £110.00
Set 4: Steering locking bracket with working lift lock. Plus towing hook dock. £230.00
Set 5: Wheel wedges, 4 per set. Rear reflector mount, 2 per set. Break man’s foot rests. £130.00
Total £1250.00 Plus shipping.

I also make tools for attaching to the wheel hubs.
Late Shovel + Fittings. £39.00 each.
Pick Axe and spring clip and stops. £33.00 each.
Track Hammer and spring clips. £33.00 each.

Flak 88 Break Man’s Seat
Please follow the link to my site for more pictures. The seat is made of Brass, Zinc, and Aluminium, so is nice and robust and will be supplied in undercoat Red Oxide. My thanks to Vince Abbott for the use of his superb custom-made seat forming jig.
The cost will be £230.00 plus shipping.

SDKFZ7 upgrade parts.

Working Front Notek light with 12v bulb £61.00
Working Rear Notek light with 12v bulbs £61.00
Semaphore wands (1 sets of 2) £65.00
Metal Number Plates ( 2 x Front. 2 x Rear) £66.00
Working Round Rear Light with 12v Bulb. £50.00

If you are interested in this or any other of my vehicle upgrade parts, please enquire/place your order at the following email address:
Email: timcatton@gmail.com

https://erkennungsmarken.smugmug.com

Thank you.
Tim Catton
Email: timcatton@gmail.com