Peter Smith's PZIII

Forum for discussion relating to the Panzer III/StuG III
Dale jordan
Been liked: 365 times

Peter Smith's PZIII

Post by Dale jordan »

Here are some photos of Peters PZIII ..Peter and his wife came up to stay at my holiday park for three days , he brought his tank up for a run..This is the first PZIII finished that I've seen in the flesh , I was impressed by Pete's workmanship and the way it ran . We had a good crowd watching it run around the park , we even did a run at happy hour in the dark with lights on ... Dale

Peter on left , me on the right

Last edited by Dale jordan on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tim Bowman
Been liked: 177 times

Post by Tim Bowman »

Very nice!

Looks and sounds like it was a nice visit. Always good to meet other builders and see other tanks in person.

Great looking Panzer III Peter. Thanks for sharing
Tim
"So long as one isn't carrying one's head under one's arm, things aren't too bad." – Erwin Rommel

Dale jordan
Been liked: 365 times

Post by Dale jordan »

Thanks Tim .. It was fun , and yes you have over taken me on posts on this forum . I think you are the leader now !!!! Makes me feel better . just kidding !! .. Peter and I are looking at getting as many Armortek owner here in OZ to come up an stay at my Holiday park over winter for a show and shine and running days. Plus BBQ'S and Drink beer a talk tanks ...Dale

Adrian Harris
Has liked: 1211 times
Been liked: 1386 times

Post by Adrian Harris »

Great looking Panzer Peter :D

It looks really menacing in that darker colour scheme.

Dale - looks like you've volunteered to run the PMPG (Port Macquarie Proving Ground) :lol: :lol:

Adrian (No 4)
Contact me at sales@armortekaddict.uk for details of my smoker fan control module

Robert E Morey
Has liked: 104 times
Been liked: 701 times

Post by Robert E Morey »

Dale,
Great looking P3. Good to see a pix of you, was wondering if you were floating away like in Queensland. Take care!
Bob

Chang
Has liked: 14992 times
Been liked: 376 times

Post by Chang »

Hi Dale,
Nice to see you've posed with a Panzer III, as your own one is still in the box.

Don't worry about the flood might float you up, as long as grabbing your heavy King Tiger firmly.
Cheers,
Lerh Chang :D