Andy paynes tiger downunder

Forum for discussion relating to Tiger 1, Mid, Early, Late Production and Sturmtiger
Dale jordan
Been liked: 411 times

Andy paynes tiger downunder

Post by Dale jordan »

Andy ask me to post these photos of his early tiger 1 . Andy and I received our tigers in 2005 . He lives in Carins Australia. Andy will add is comments after these photos are up .Dale

Dale jordan

Post by Dale jordan »

Dale jordan

Post by Dale jordan »

Allan Richards
Been liked: 10 times

Post by Allan Richards »

Dale / Andy,

A very clean looking model and good to see another runner. Dale I can't believe that you are selling yours after all the work you've done.
Allan Richards

Joe Boylan

Post by Joe Boylan »

Very Nice looking Tiger Andy - are those Armortek Fifle Aircleaners? They look great!
Joe

Andy Payne
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Andy Payne »

Just a couple of notes on my Tiger.Firstly thanks Dale for posting the pic's.The machine is from the 502 Schwere Panzer Abteilung.The running gear is not fitted as yet , I'm waiting on the main batteries that should be here on Friday so I can bench run the system.I'm also awaiting some final gear from Mike to finish of the details before attempts at weathering.I have had a crack in some areas to get my hand in at bringing realism to the vehicle.They are the supplied armortek filters fitted with alloy top covers to replace the steel supplied items.So , in short , a lot more work to do yet , but it's at a real fun stage now.I will post finished pic's later.