Wanted Sherman ( any model , Firefly or Easy 8) or King Tiger or Chieftain- either unassembled or assembled .

Please use this forum to advertise your Armortek items for sale or wanted.
Raj Gopaldas
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 1 time

Wanted Sherman ( any model , Firefly or Easy 8) or King Tiger or Chieftain- either unassembled or assembled .

Post by Raj Gopaldas »

Wanted Sherman ( any model , Firefly or Easy Eight) or King Tiger or Chieftain- either unassembled or assembled .

Hello Folks,
I am looking for the above items in good to excellent condition with all option packs .
Will consider without option packs but I will have to verify with Armortek if they carry the option packs in stock.

Preferred location of kit : USA ( don’t want to deal with shipping logistics from abroad )
Shipping will be to Colorado
- If they are unassembled in original boxes = I will pay for shipping, but you should be willing to drop the boxes at the UPS service center ( not UPS store due to insurance restrictions )
- If they are assembled = you must be willing to crate it on your own expense and fright ship it. I will pay actual shipping costs with insurance.
- If you are located in or near Colorado, I will be happy to meet you half way depending on distance to pick up the item.

If interested , please send me a PM and I will provide you my direct email and cell number.
Would need pictures of boxes or tank , certificate , hull number and invoice. If assembled with option packs , would prefer video as well.
Payments : ONLY VIA PAYPAL FOR SALE OF GOODS - no exceptions !

Have a peaceful day !
Raj
—————————————————————————————————————
Jack of all, master of none.
Tiger I, Leopard A2, Panther G