FrSky Taranis X9D Plus 2019 2.4GHz tx

Forum for asking questions, offering new ideas or facts or suggesting new topics
Michael Allen
Has liked: 993 times
Been liked: 79 times

FrSky Taranis X9D Plus 2019 2.4GHz tx

Post by Michael Allen »

I have purchased the above transmitter together with a FrSky X8R Receiver to control my 2019 KT which is still in a slow build.
My aim is to control the tanks movements forwards, backwards and turning with the RH stick and use the LH stick to control the turret rotation and elevation.

With the invaluable assistance of Adrian I have managed to get my three screen looking like this - apologies for the neck ache - I don’t know why the pics have turned 90 degrees.
IMG_6333.jpeg
IMG_6332.jpeg
IMG_6331.jpeg
This results in the following movements:

LH stick : Moves the LTrack and RTrack left and right when moving the stick left and right
Moves elevation forwards and backwards when moving the stick forwards and backwards

RH stick: Moves the LTrack and RTrack forwards and backwards when moving the stick forwards and backwards
Moves the Travs left and right when moving the stick left and right

I need to find a way to swap these over.

Does anybody have a spare copy of the manual that was available with this radio but is no longer in print. I don’t want to keep bothering others to understand how to use this tx but at the moment I’m at square one and have no idea how to move forwards.

If that is not possible can anyone send me pics of the screens they have that solve this issue.

Many thanks

Mick