Engine HL210

Forum for discussion relating to Tiger 1, Mid, Early, Late Production and Sturmtiger
Ivano Costantini
Been liked: 734 times

Engine HL210

Post by Ivano Costantini »

Good morning, the first version of the tiger 1 is being delivered, I have been asked if I can supply the HL 210 engine (the one with three air filters). About 40% of the parts are very different from the 230, they have to be designed and drawn from scratch. I don't like to glue new parts on top of old parts to simplify the work, those who bought the 230 know the quality of details I like to make. Now, to justify this new project, I would have to be sure to sell at least 7/8 engines to recoup the costs, and the selling price, after all the increases in the various materials (resin, silicone rubber, MDF, bolts, nuts, etc.) should be increased by about 20 percent. It could be ready by next spring. If there are any interested modelers it will be necessary to make reservations with a deposit. Thank you for your attention. For more information you can contact me: ivano.costantini@alice.it
Come sempre vi prego di scusare il mio inglese.
Attachments
HL210 P45d.jpg
HL210 P45d.jpg (144.32 KiB) Viewed 678 times

Ivano Costantini

Re: Engine HL210

As always please excuse my English.

David Wilcoxen

Post by David Wilcoxen »

Ivano,
Thanks for taking the time to make the HL210 for the early Tiger 1 builders, your modelingskills are second to none. It will enhance my model greatly! Come on all Early Tiger 1 builders, as my British brothers say, "In for a penny, in for a pound"! (I love that saying and use it often, I hope the UK folks really use it!)
I am totally in Ivano!
David

Ivano Costantini

It was suggested to me to quote a price for the HL210. Of all the things I have offered over time, I have never published a price and I would like to continue, the reasons for this are manifold and relate to my country. Those who are interested can easily contact me, I have always responded to everyone and will continue to do so with great pleasure.