Help! Audio module problem

All topics related to Armortek's Sound Option Pack
Wael Hazin
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 21 times

Help! Audio module problem

Post by Wael Hazin »

Hi All,

I seem to be having a problem with my chieftain red sound module. I did my calibration and the sound does work on the 3 way switch. And the acceleration sound I think seems to also be working. However, 2 problems I seem to have:
1) when I first turn the system/main power On, I need to throw the switch from center to up/forward 2 to 3 times for the engine start sound to come on. Not sure is this is normal but I expect it not to be.
2) NO OTHER SOUNDS CAN BE MADE. Such as the main gun, machine gun, etc.
yes, I toggle the switch from center to forward 3 times and then forward to expect to hear the gun sound but the engine sound just gets turned off. Not sure what is going on. I’ve checked my cabling too many times to count. I do recall hearing the gun sound prior to calibration I think. Please help.
Any help would be gladly appreciated.

Regards
Wael
Last edited by Wael Hazin on Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wael Hazin

Re: Help! Audio module problem

Post by Wael Hazin »

I also disconnected the recoil module connection into the audio module channel 3 as I’ve read other people having problems with that disabling the motors or motor sounds from working. Again, any help is greatly appreciated

Regards
Wael

Adrian Harris
Has liked: 1264 times
Been liked: 1454 times

Post by Adrian Harris »

> forward 3 times and then forward to expect to

Not sure if that's a typo but you go forward to select the sound then backward to play it.

Adrian.
Contact me at sales@armortekaddict.uk for details of my smoker fan control module

Wael Hazin

Post by Wael Hazin »

Hi Adrian,

I tried both ways, and it does NOT work. It’s killing me. I am using a futaba FASTest receiver, do u think that may have something to do with it? Everything else seems to work ok. As always, I really appreciate your help.

Wael Hazin

Post by Wael Hazin »

I changed to another 3 way switch, and bang, it’s works. Not sure why this switch isn’t working as it’s the same one I use on my Elephant tank but maybe it’s over used at this point.

Regards,
Wael