M4A1 Cast Hull Sherman

Forum for discussion relating to the Sherman.
Jack Hrovatin
Been liked: 52 times

M4A1 Cast Hull version, interested?

Post by Jack Hrovatin »

Greetings Fellow Shermaholics! I am posting this because I am interested in having Armortek provide to us the cast hull M4A1 version of the Sherman tank. I wrote to them....but didn’t get a response, so with the announced release of their M3 Grant/Lee Medium Tank version....I thought perhaps we can use this to start the basis for an early M4A1 tank. So, if this thought generates any interest to you, I ask that you go to the M3 Grant/Lee Medium Tank Forum to see my request, and give your favorable opinion to this thought. It sure can’t hurt to just “Ask”.....oh, don’t forget, say PLEASE :D

Jack Hrovatin
Been liked: 52 times

M4A1 Cast Hull Sherman

Post by Jack Hrovatin »

In regards to posting your interest in having Armortek produce the cast hull M4A1 Sherman variant for us, I meant to please go to the M3 Lee/Grant Medium Tank Forum.....not the Grant/Lee...Oops! Potato, Tomato, whatever :lol:

Jack

Armortek
Site Admin
Been liked: 3034 times

Re: M4A1 Cast Hull Sherman

Post by Armortek »

Hi Jack,
I have merged your posts as we now have 3 threads on the same topic.

We have limited production capability as we manufacture in-house. So whilst we appreciate that there is demand out there for lots of different models, if we are going to dedicate machining time to something, we need to make sure it will sell in the volume needed to achieve an acceptable price point for the community and to pay the bills.

We are finalising our 2019 production plans at the moment, but have "space" for one .. maybe two wildcards so will seek input from the community in the next couple of weeks on what they would like own - I will add the M4A1 to the "multiple choice".

Kian
Armortek