wiring motion control

Forum for discussion relating to the Morris Quad
Martin Taylor
Been liked: 1 time

Re: wiring motion control

Post by Martin Taylor »

Thanks for the further advice and encouragement. I am following the programming instructions given by Mark in the relevant Quad manuals which is what the knowledge base recommends and will do the checks suggested and try again!

Martin Taylor
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Martin Taylor »

Success at last! :D :D . R/C now fully operational following the invaluable advice through the Forum. Making the connections and being very careful with the programming instructions as per Adrian's suggestions and getting the correct channel linked with the 3 way switch finally solved the issues.
To do so on the first day of Tankfest seems highly appropriate and in addition to my repeated thanks to all who helped I hope everyone at Bovington has a great time!
Martin

Adrian Harris
Has liked: 1181 times
Been liked: 1378 times

Post by Adrian Harris »

Congratulations Martin, glad you got it all sorted in the end :D :D :D

BTW, Tankfest is next weekend, so you've peaked a week early :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adrian.
Contact me at sales@armortekaddict.uk for details of my smoker fan control module

Phil Woollard
Has liked: 2223 times
Been liked: 6945 times

Post by Phil Woollard »

My fault, I should have been more specific , saying "tied up with Tankfest" :oops:
Mechanical engineer.
2 Youtube channels, Phil Woollard and Magpiespyro. Facebook/ Phil Woollard.
Commission builds considered. Pm for my email.

Phil Woollard
Has liked: 2223 times
Been liked: 6945 times

Post by Phil Woollard »

Just to ad a little more confusion, you can use either of the control sticks that you have spare to access the the sound features, as the two sticks can control four functions, track left, track right (track left and right combined as one stick control), turret, winch, gun elevation or even as the three position switch as it has a neutral position (centre) left is select, fully left = number one, left twice = number two and so on. Fully right would be play sound then and back to centre.
Or you could just use the nice little toggle switch (channel 5 Futaba 7c, the switch "way" can also be reversed in the menu) :D :D ..Phil
Mechanical engineer.
2 Youtube channels, Phil Woollard and Magpiespyro. Facebook/ Phil Woollard.
Commission builds considered. Pm for my email.