FUTABA 7C FASST HELI RADIO

Forum for asking questions, offering new ideas or facts or suggesting new topics
Russ Clark

FUTABA 7C FASST HELI RADIO

Post by Russ Clark »

Hello
I have not been able to get my spectrum radio to program with the sound module, I am going to use a FUTABA 7C FASST HELI RADIO. any tips I should know?

Peter Silcock
Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 31 times

Re: FUTABA 7C FASST HELI RADIO

Post by Peter Silcock »

Firstly Russ I would get the ratchet stick changed to a spring setup. Cheap and easy to do. I found (if you are not using a rotary switch for the sound )it best to use the 3 position switch for sound - top left hand on the 7c. You will have to allocate either channel 5 or 7 to this switch on the transmitter again very simple to do. Personally I find the Futaba 7 as easy as it gets shame they have been discontinued but I seem to have accumulated a large supply!

Russ Clark

Post by Russ Clark »

Thanks Pete for replying to me, This is what me and my son are trying to figure out is how the sound works with this 3 way switch and stuff not really sure how to do it, tried a couple times but still working on it I have a tiger and the 251 built they are running but no sound. :?

Russ Clark

Post by Russ Clark »

Could you help with the SDKFZ 251
AUDIO MODULE. WERE DO YOU CONNECT INPUTs 1 2 3 . AND OUTPUTs 1,2 to the motion control module?.
And on the motion control module were do you connect the switched channel outputs connector?
Thanks Russ

michael hilton
Has liked: 1530 times
Been liked: 814 times

Post by michael hilton »

Hello Russ, try Dennis Jones with a PM. He was a big help when I became confused trying to set my sounds on the 251....not hard to do given my worn out brain, too many years......
I had all the sounds working well using the Sprektrum DX6.
I only use the engine sound now, as running the model not as important as the 'build'.....Mick.

Peter Silcock
Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 31 times

Post by Peter Silcock »

Russ for connections you need the sound control instruction manual. This shows with clear photos where everything goes maybe available on a download but nothing beats a nice catalogue(yes I am old).

Russ Clark

Post by Russ Clark »

Maybe someone could draw me a cartoon how the connections go from the motion module to the sound and to the rx.
Thanks for the help