My little 222 light progress

Forum for discussion relating to the Sdkfz 222
Martin Diessel
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 21 times

My little 222 light progress

Post by Martin Diessel »

Dear 222 friends, just to show you my lights installation on the 222. Just a quick summary of changes:
"Diy" Headlights with correct convex and profiled lenses, Tim Catton illuminated Notek, modified Mike S. taillight with 3 chambers and working slider for the number plate light, "Diy" 2 chamber RH taillight, modified Tim Catton working winkers.
First of all the entire vehicle is fully runnig on 12 volts, with allows a very smoth lifelike driving and also a very slow movement. Furthermore the used SGS controller has a stopping funktion, that means the car stops immediately when it has to stop. Also I could double the battery capacity and its simplyfied all other electrical conversions.
Following functions are installed so far.
1. Full solenoid operated working winkers
2. Stop light
2. Headlight, Notek, tail lights column light
For some funny reason the column light shows a kind of violett/grey, but its green!!
All lihgts are controlled with a CTI Module wich allowes any combination of light I want. So I can switch on /off to match the lights to its needed situation, from full light to camouflage light and anything in between. I works great and is fun to play. To finalize the 222 ist still a far way to go. Martin
Attachments
Winker links.JPG
Winker rechts.JPG
Bremslicht - Rücklicht.JPG
Rücklicht.JPG
Notek.JPG
Kolonnenlicht links.Kennzeichen-Schieber.JPG
Frontscheinwerfer.JPG
Rücklichtgehäuse~1.JPG
Bremslicht rechts~1.JPG
Scheinwerfer 1.JPG
Last edited by Martin Diessel on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scale 1:6 Armortek: Tiger 1 Mid; SDKFZ 222; Panzer III, Stug III, King Tiger. SDKFZ 7, Flak 88, WW1 MK4 Scale 1:16 and 1:15: Various Leopard 1 and 2, Gepard, Tiger late, Jagdtiger, Brummbear early, Panzerhaubitze 2000, Panzer 4 Schmalturm, British MK1

Maarten Schutjes
Been liked: 3 times

Re: My little 222 light progress

Post by Maarten Schutjes »

Nice work Martin. "Fabelhaft"! Can you tell me more bout the cti unit? Photo perhaps?
____________________________________________________________________________________
Interested in animatronics for your tank? Contact me at westfrontcustoms@gmail.com | See examples at http://westfrontcustoms.nl

Martin Diessel
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by Martin Diessel »

Maarten, here is the CTI Page --german reading requiried. They onyl run on 12volts!!
http://www.cti-modellbau.de/index.php/c ... odule.html
Martin
Scale 1:6 Armortek: Tiger 1 Mid; SDKFZ 222; Panzer III, Stug III, King Tiger. SDKFZ 7, Flak 88, WW1 MK4 Scale 1:16 and 1:15: Various Leopard 1 and 2, Gepard, Tiger late, Jagdtiger, Brummbear early, Panzerhaubitze 2000, Panzer 4 Schmalturm, British MK1

simon_manning
Been liked: 1574 times

Post by simon_manning »

nice work martin, superb details, thanks for posting some photo's, regards simon manning.

Bodo Langbehn
Been liked: 25 times

Post by Bodo Langbehn »

Hi Martin,

another nice looking 222. I am just astonished about the electrical details you have added. It makes a lot of fun to let these vehicles run free.

Bodo

Dietrich Weber

Post by Dietrich Weber »

Great work Martin. I am pleased with the progress of work

Olaf Claus

Post by Olaf Claus »

Hello Martin, the 222 is a very nice vehicle, i could see it at Diertrich.
The SGS komponents ar very good for Light, with the fulloption Modul you can control many Light effects . I have it in leopard 1 1:5.