In from the cold

Forum for discussion relating to the 88mm Flak36
Jeffrey Goff
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 737 times

In from the cold

Post by Jeffrey Goff »

Its out from the garden shed and on display in the warm, now I can take full length pictures, as there was not enough room to stand back in the shed, I have put a 1/6th figure on the brake seat just to show the scale and how big the 88 is I will blend the paintwork in and finish the accessories before Christmas
regards
Jeff

simon_manning
Been liked: 1574 times

Post by simon_manning »

your right jeffrey ,the 88 is a lot bigger and took me by surprise when i first saw one assembled ,i have very much enjoyed this build,clever and interesting,get your skates on lets see another build,roll on the summer!

simon manning

Tim Bowman
Been liked: 177 times

Post by Tim Bowman »

Hi Jeff

That really does put it into scale. Not just the figure but in your room. That 88 is huge! :shock:

What a great piece and what a pair! SdKfz 7 and the 88 Looking forward to the 222.

Tim
"So long as one isn't carrying one's head under one's arm, things aren't too bad." – Erwin Rommel

Allan Richards
Been liked: 10 times

Post by Allan Richards »

I knew that coffee table would come in useful for something, the 88 looks really good and I like the weathered look. Having finished it now what will you do over the Christmas break. You've got to have something to get you away from the crap christmas TV, or even worse the sales!!!
Allan Richards

Robert E Morey
Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 701 times

Post by Robert E Morey »

Now thats a coffee table prize! Someone would have my head if had it in the living room though! Great job on the gun, superbly realistic!
Bob