Early Tiger 1 from spares

Forum for discussion relating to Tiger 1, Mid, Early, Late Production and Sturmtiger
John Fitzsimons
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 565 times

Early Tiger 1 from spares

Post by John Fitzsimons »

I have recently recovered my photos from photobucket and to save them I have made this photo gallery. Hopefully these will not disappear when the plug is pulled on photobucket. I will do similar for other Tigers, Panzer IV and sdkfz222.

Steve Lewington
Has liked: 8399 times
Been liked: 277 times

Re: Early Tiger 1 from spares

Post by Steve Lewington »

Hi John
As always outstanding work mate

Steve
There is no time for peace.
No respite.
No forgiveness.
There is only ......WAR.

SdKfz 7 Half Track, 88mm Flak 36, Panzer III, TIGER I Mid 2010, Panzer iv, Sdkfz251, Famo ,Chech Hedgehog x2
Ammo limber, 25 pounder, Baily Bridge.

Jerry Carducci
Location: The People's Paradise of California, the former Golden State
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 1021 times

Post by Jerry Carducci »

Never having posted anything to photobucket I'm unsure of what transfer methods they support. Must you go to through their own
proprietary utilities or do they support general utilities such as ftp?

If they do support ftp I'd recommend loading all your own property files to some external drive so you can save them yourself.

Jerry
http://tanks.linite.com/ - RC tanks: stay home, build a tank and save a life!

John Fitzsimons
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 565 times

Post by John Fitzsimons »

Thanks Steve. Hi Jerry, I am no expert on photo storage formats. Photobucket was a free storage and hosting site. I used it for posting in the early days. now you have to pay a subscription. The basic subscriptoon dosn’t even allow sharing. I decided to pay the basic subscription for a month to allow me to access my photos. I managed to transfer most of my photos to computer with difficulty and then ti icloud and hard drive. When I cancel the subscription I guess the images on my old forum posts will disappear but at least I will have these photo galleries. I was unable to transfer the recovered photos to the forum but I will try some other formats.