Help help

Forum for discussion relating to Tiger 1, Mid, Early, Late Production and Sturmtiger
Mark Heaps
Has liked: 269 times
Been liked: 323 times

Re: Help help

Post by Mark Heaps »

KimLarsen wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2024 2:12 pm
It's probably a stupid question I'm asking now.
Can I run brook engines on the same channel 2.
You could but then both motors would move forwards and backwards equally, you would have no steering and be unable to turn the vehicle.
Each stick operates 2 channels, one by up/down, the other by left/right.
Reading through the manual for your transmitter again, it is capable of switching between Mode 1 & 2 but not capable of channel mixing which would allow 1-stick control of movement.
Rather than one stick for hull forward/backwards and turn, the other stick for turret traverse (left/right), gun elevation (up/down), you are limited to controlling movement of the tank hull using both sticks up/down operating the drive motors independently and one stick left/right to do the turret traverse whilst other stick left/right moves gun up & down.

Jerry Carducci
Location: The People's Paradise of California, the former Golden State
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 977 times

Post by Jerry Carducci »

Mark Heaps wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2024 3:38 pm
KimLarsen wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2024 1:31 pm
Now I have tried and switch to 1 and 3 and 4 without success.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Hi Kim,
From what you posted there, it sounds like you are getting no response at all rather than it not operating the way you expect or want.
This may be a stupid question but have you succesfully bound the receiver to the transmitter ?
Mark
I'll second that question. I assumed the receiver was bound but...

J
http://tanks.linite.com/ - RC tanks: stay home, build a tank and save a life!

KimLarsen
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 4 times

Post by KimLarsen »

Hej igen.
Jeg har købt nysender radiolink AT10II.
Jeg kan få den til at kører frem på pind 2 og til bage på pind 3 med Højer stik. Hvad når jeg skal dreje til højre og venstre.
Da kan ikke værer 3 veje på samme pind. Hvordan får jeg pinden i Højer sid til at styrer Højer og venter?????? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

KimLarsen
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 4 times

Post by KimLarsen »

Hello again.
I have bought new transmitter radiolink AT10II.
I can make it drive forward on pin 2 and backwards on pin 3 with the Højer connector. What if I have to turn right and left.
There can't be 3 roads on the same stick. How do I get the stick in Højer sid to control Højer and wait?????? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔