The wish list

Forum for Armortek Owners to Meet, chat and share knowledge. You are advised to check 'official advice' before carrying out any modifications.
Mark Heaps
Has liked: 263 times
Been liked: 312 times

Re: The wish list

Post by Mark Heaps »

Chris Hall wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:10 pm
Mark Heaps wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:20 pm
I see the 'Armortek's next model' thread as a discussion of what we think it is likely to be based on what info Armortek have provided, and this here as the thread is titled, a wish list of what we would like them to produce.
So this thread is pure fantasy then, whereas the other at least recognises a possible reality …… :roll:
I had to chuckle whilst reading your reply.
To clarify, I personally see the other thread as being slightly like a marketing exercise giving Armortek feedback from the customer base about the models Armortek are considering at the time, before they commit to producing one or the other.
Whereas I see this thread as a place for people to post what they would like to be a possible option for Armortek to consider.
Two different things that I think should be kept seperate.
And no, a wish list is not just pure fantasy.
An Armortek FAMO was for a long time just a fantasy. but became not just a possible reality but an actual reality, because it was on the wish list of enough people who would commit to it.
Same with Chieftain.
Mark

Andy Thompson
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Andy Thompson »

Mark Heaps wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:33 pm
Chris Hall wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:10 pm
Mark Heaps wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:20 pm
I see the 'Armortek's next model' thread as a discussion of what we think it is likely to be based on what info Armortek have provided, and this here as the thread is titled, a wish list of what we would like them to produce.
So this thread is pure fantasy then, whereas the other at least recognises a possible reality …… :roll:
I had to chuckle whilst reading your reply.
To clarify, I personally see the other thread as being slightly like a marketing exercise giving Armortek feedback from the customer base about the models Armortek are considering at the time, before they commit to producing one or the other.
Whereas I see this thread as a place for people to post what they would like to be a possible option for Armortek to consider.
Two different things that I think should be kept seperate.
And no, a wish list is not just pure fantasy.
An Armortek FAMO was for a long time just a fantasy. but became not just a possible reality but an actual reality, because it was on the wish list of enough people who would commit to it.
Same with Chieftain.
Mark
Nailed it 👍
Hopefully if there is a consensus on a particular model then it might be made

Andy Thompson
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Andy Thompson »

If, like with the series 1 a Willy’s jeep offers a more affordable entry to the world of armortek then I would deffo like to see that, maybe specifically an SAS one.