The ALL NEW Armortek drive system for tanks

All topics related to Armortek's Motion Option Pack
Armortek
Site Admin
Been liked: 3007 times

Re: The ALL NEW Armortek drive system for tanks

Post by Armortek »

Depends what you mean by high stress environment.

Each drive motor has a fuse set at 30A. This is more then enough for neutral turns on longish grass or carrying a person around.
If you are planning on exceeding that then you will also need to up-rate all your wiring and the power supply box - and potentially your batteries as well if you are running with a BMS.
Armortek

Dave Ruiz
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 43 times

Post by Dave Ruiz »

I was thinking of using a 24v 20ah Lithium Battery on a Jagdtiger with your new Brush-less motor motion pack I am getting from you. Or does it need more then 20ah of power to last longer? Also what is the max volts that the new Brush-less motor motion pack can use?

Adrian Harris
Has liked: 1174 times
Been liked: 1358 times

Post by Adrian Harris »

> Or does it need more then 20ah of power to last longer?

That's kind of a given :wink: Space is not at a premium in the JT, I would probably go for 30Ah or 40Ah.

> Also what is the max volts that the new Brush-less motor motion pack can use?

BLDC motors are rated in KV, which is the number of revolutions per volt. Owning and driving a JT, and having been fortunate enough to drive a Tiger with the new system in it, I can assure you that you don't want more volts :D :shock: :shock:

Adrian.
Contact me at sales@armortekaddict.uk for details of my smoker fan control module