Enots Oiler Fitting

Forum for discussion relating to the Rolls-Royce Armoured Car, Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost and the 40/50hp Engine.
Dave Dibb (Armorpax)
Has liked: 115 times
Been liked: 1100 times

Enots Oiler Fitting

Post by Dave Dibb (Armorpax) »

Hi All,

The first of the Rolls parts is the Enots Oiler fitting, I'll be making the Oiler to go with it soon.

I would like to thank Pierce for all the suggestions and reference material he is providing for the Rolls.........and also the eye strain :-) Sanding a .75mm ball and drilling into the end of a 1.5mm plastic rod to fit i!................I think I'll retire to a cold cider now.

Best regards

Dave

www.armorpax.net

There used to be a nice banner here till Photobucket lost everything.............................

Dave Dibb (Armorpax)
Has liked: 115 times
Been liked: 1100 times

Re: Enots Oiler Fitting

Post by Dave Dibb (Armorpax) »

Hi All,

First test piece of the Enots fitting. We will be adding packs of these to the range soon.

Best regards

Dave

www.armorpax.net

There used to be a nice banner here till Photobucket lost everything.............................

Phil Dawe
Has liked: 737 times
Been liked: 178 times

Post by Phil Dawe »

Does anyone on the forum know where the Enot oilers go? As Dave Dibbs was kind enough to make them as detailing parts for the Rolls Royce it seems a good idea to actually fit them!

Robert Reid
Has liked: 96 times
Been liked: 438 times

Post by Robert Reid »

Hi Phil:

Got your messages and, yes, I have an oiler chart I can send you and a chassis I'll photograph to show you the oiler points.

Cheers,

RPR