M3 Help Needed!!

Forum for discussion relating to the M3 Lee nd Grant Medium Tank
Matthew Whiteley
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 8 times

Re: M3 Help Needed!!

Post by Matthew Whiteley »

Kian and Monique shipped a new Motion Pack and as soon as it went into the M3 it came to life! It runs quietly without stalling and has full power.

I am going to try it out with the top deck and turret on this weekend.

Not only does AT have excellent customer service but they shipped the Motion Pack on Friday and it made it to my house in Canada on Monday!

Now its time to put the M3 back together and get the detailing done and the electronics tidied up so I can mount the top deck. I use a lot of leeway / imagination on my tank builds so I am not as accurate as a lot of the historical builds here on the forum, but I enjoy the process and there is no one around me here who will know the difference lol. So, I may post some pictures and video but I hope it doesn't make the rest of you cringe too badly.

Thanks for all of your support and suggestions. This is my first AT tank and I really appreciate how welcome to the AT community I was made to feel by the experienced builders and AT.

Come summer time I am going to tackle the Easy Eight. I'm looking forward to seeing your build threads!

Thanks again,

Matt

John Clarke
Been liked: 1622 times

Re: M3 Help Needed!!

Post by John Clarke »

Good to know it's sorted, looking forward to seeing the model in action. 8)
Oh Man, I only ride em I don't know what makes them work,
Definatley an Anti-Social type