Christmas Present

Forum for discussion relating to the British MK IV Tank
Adrian Harris
Has liked: 1182 times
Been liked: 1378 times

Christmas Present

Post by Adrian Harris »

I was so lucky to get another WW1 tank as a present for Christmas.

And, in a complete break with her normal stance on these things, my dear lady wife has said I can build this one in the warmth and comfort of our dining room...
DSCN0113.JPG
As you can see, I've made a start sorting out the pieces I need for the first steps.

No doubt I'll be asking for advice when I find a piece which doesn't seem to fit anywhere... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adrian.
Contact me at sales@armortekaddict.uk for details of my smoker fan control module

simon_manning
Been liked: 1574 times

Re: Christmas Present

Post by simon_manning »

adrian a few years ago i went in a guys house where he had his front room converted in to a complete machine shop, lathe's. metal cutting machines, the whole kit, his wife and him both had overall's on restoring antique telescopes and everything you could imagine, they had moved the living accommodation upstairs, food for thought for you, and it was a semi, regards simon.

michael hilton
Has liked: 1530 times
Been liked: 814 times

Post by michael hilton »

When we meet new friends, my dear wife always tells them I build models....and then adds.....at least I know where he is, and it keeps him out of the Pub. :roll: Enjoy the build Adrian.....Mick

Adrian Harris
Has liked: 1182 times
Been liked: 1378 times

Post by Adrian Harris »

Progress has been made on my current 'build':
Jigsaw2.JPG
Having the grandkids over during the festivities has been a help, as the eldest seems to like jigsaws, and has exceptional eyesight :shock:

And it turns out that the dear lady wife, whilst being ambivalent towards tanks in general :cry: enjoys jigsaws :D

Adrian.
Contact me at sales@armortekaddict.uk for details of my smoker fan control module