Ciao,
Iacopo

Stephen White
Site Admin
Has liked: 977 times
Been liked: 2045 times

Re: My Sd.Kfz 7

Post by Stephen White »

As ever, Michal, your work is inspiring. The attention to detail really makes your model come to life in a way that's remarkable and that's only from the photos. I'd love to see it in real life.

Working in cloth and synthetic leather is a new area for me and I am, like a lot of others, faced with making the mantlet covers for my Cent and Comet. I'm taking a lot from what you've done, so thanks for posting.

Keep us entertained please with more updates in the future.

Happy Christmas and a successful new model making year.

Stephen

simon_manning
Been liked: 1574 times

Post by simon_manning »

very nice michal, a difficult item to make and to look realistic, regards simon manning.

Michal Matata
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 263 times

Post by Michal Matata »

Hello guys,

thank you for the nice comments. The way about the roof construction and the canvas was very hard. I had to make four construction and until the fifth construction was correct. The same situation was about the canvas. My mum made three canvas and the fourth was right. I tried three kind of textiles for canvas and I think this cotton material is the best solution. The roof construction is cutted from stanless steel by laser.

Best regards
Michal

bryanrmassie
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 17 times

Post by bryanrmassie »

Hi all

I must give credit to Michal for his aftermarket parts, I just received his dashboard detailing and full canopy which are just simply excellent and way out of my league even if I had the time !, I'm hoping to post something in the near future but my building has come to a shuddering halt as being a forester, this time of year is manic !!

Cheers

Bryan.