PAK 43/41 is likely to get the Armorpax touch

All topics related to Armortek's Pak 43/ 41
Dave Dibb (Armorpax)
Has liked: 115 times
Been liked: 1100 times

PAK 43/41 is likely to get the Armorpax touch

Post by Dave Dibb (Armorpax) »

Hi All,

Firstly I must express my sincere thanks (or not, time will tell :-)) to Bryan who has very kindly supplied me with his PAK 43/41 to build and detail and very likely paint. I started trawling through the walk rounds yesterday and will get on with this as fast as, what could be the very last, War and Peace show permits.

If those who already have these have particular items or areas they would like to see in the update set let me know on this thread. I will try and tackle as much as is practical but want to keep the update kit somewhere in line with the Limber and 25pdr. I also need to miss a few bits and simplify a couple of areas so Ian can do his wonderful sketches and add ons :-)

Best regards

Dave
www.armorpax.net

There used to be a nice banner here till Photobucket lost everything.............................

Ian Rodney
Been liked: 53 times

Re: PAK 43/41 is likely to get the Armorpax touch

Post by Ian Rodney »

Hi Dave,

That sounds very good news that you are going to give the Kompact Pak 43/41 kit a Armorpax "touch"….Hurrah…

I for one would like to be on your list for upgrades on the Pak.

If you miss anything I will try and follow up with my usual sketches and add ons……hahaaaa…

Best regards
Ian

Mark Adams

Post by Mark Adams »

Hi Dave,

I'd also be one to get a set. The area I think of right off are the spades, followed closely by the sight.

Paul Morris
Been liked: 68 times

Post by Paul Morris »

Hi Dave.

Please put me down for a set of whatever wonderful bits you come up with :D
Cheers Paul. :wink:
Paul's Tank Workshop. Complete Tank builds and re builds zimmerit and paint to museum quality standard. pjtigerman@aol.com
01524 720977
https://www.facebook.com/PaulsTankWorkshop

Dave Dibb (Armorpax)
Has liked: 115 times
Been liked: 1100 times

Post by Dave Dibb (Armorpax) »

Hi Mark,

Thank you very much for the pics, I have added them to the other references and will make a start on this model as soon as I possibly can.

Best regards

Dave
www.armorpax.net

There used to be a nice banner here till Photobucket lost everything.............................