Intro, another first time builder. PAK 43/41

All topics related to Armortek's Pak 43/ 41
Ian Gregory
Been liked: 20 times

Intro, another first time builder. PAK 43/41

Post by Ian Gregory »

Greetings all, I'd like to introduce myself, as yet another first time builder.

I've been asked to build up a friends newly acquired PAK 43/41 kit, and whilst I'm quite experienced as a model maker and an engineer, this is still a big (OK Very Big) first time build. I know I will need your help and advice at some point, so to start off I'd like to offer some of my own

https://www.flickr.com/photos/134004445 ... 4043952740

This link should take you to my Flikr page where I have posted 100+ close up photo's of the Tank Museum's own PAK 43/41, this should, i hope be of use to other PAK builders.

Many thanks to the Tank Museum, and it's very helpful staff, who didn't seem to mind us crawling underneath it for the details of the suspension and brakes.

Ian.

Ian Rodney
Been liked: 53 times

Re: Intro, another first time builder. PAK 43/41

Post by Ian Rodney »

Hi Ian,

Welcome to the mad house of Armortek kits building, I'm sure you will find a lot of experienced kits builders who can help you out with any of the kits you take on!

I myself have bought a PAK 43/41 kit, but not started to put it together yet!…far to busy on a Limber Kit at the moment!

I tried to open up your link on Flikr page!…. of the Tank Museum's PAK 43/41 gun, but it say's Page Not Found and mentioning a bad link!

Not sure how to sort this out, but still very interested in seeing your pics on the Pak….

Cheers
Ian
from Glasgow

Ian Gregory
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Ian Gregory »

Yeh, me too when logged out of it. Damned if I know how to make it work....I'm more of a "Hammers N Spanners" guy than a computer type. It works for me when signed in, and I thought I'd done the settings right, but no joy. I only opened it today for the sole purpose of hosting these pictures.

I could zip them up and send them if you like.

Ian.

Ian Rodney
Been liked: 53 times

Post by Ian Rodney »

……….Hi Ian,

A so your having problems too logging out etc!…... count me to as a "Hammer and Spanners" person too…
Sorry I cannot think how it can be solved at the moment!

Perhaps when some of the other forum members see this, for sure someone can help you make it work!
So that we can all see your close ups of the Pak, sounds interesting!

Yes I would be interested in a zip version of your Pak pics if you cannot sort it out soon!
Just let me know what your email address is and I will reply with mine ok…..

Chers
Ian