Suggestion s for new Kompact kits

All topics related to Armortek's 25 Pdr
IAN HINKS

Re: Suggestion s for new Kompact kits

Post by IAN HINKS »

Sorry to have taken us so far off topic, but I think using old Muffin the mule toys to pull a 13 pounder would look better than the Chinese horse. It's no good Gil, Mark is going to have to get watching war horse over and over and over until he works out how big G did his 1/1 scale motion packs.
Gunner.

david hopkins

Post by david hopkins »

Basic Panzer 2 or Opel blitz for say £ 1,000 to £1,500 :D

Greg Stephens
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 11 times

Post by Greg Stephens »

Being a long time WWII enthusiast but new to serious 1/6 scale metal, I would suggest all of the accessory equipment an armored division might have. Things like the cool tracked motorcycles and Volkswagen staff cars. Of course more offerings of the 88 anti tank guns. Just various and sundry items that we all admire in German design and ingenuity.

The Americans and British only produce a few truly iconic ground war machines. Mention the Spitfire, the Sherman and the jeep and you are done.

On another note I would love to see Armortek start producing 1/6 scale aircraft. Seriously.

Also I would like to think you guys for the detailed photos and posts regarding your builds. I am very impressed with your work..