Functional rear Notek light

Forum for discussion relating to the Panzer IV
Tim Bowman
Been liked: 177 times

Functional rear Notek light

Post by Tim Bowman »

Hi everyone

Working on some of the remaining details today. Simple conversion to make a functional rear convoy light.

Tim
"So long as one isn't carrying one's head under one's arm, things aren't too bad." – Erwin Rommel

Graham Ord
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 13 times

DETAILS

Post by Graham Ord »

Hi Tim
I really like your attention to detail as I notice the rear mudguards and small silencer are modified as well as the angle iron across the back of the tank. They were not in the original drawn up plans.
Graham
Graham

Nick Farrugia

Post by Nick Farrugia »

Hi Tim
Nice work tim as always, easy conversion you say ,not for me i tried ,not good ,in fact bad bad bad very bad.will have another go when i fix the shed window :? :( ,happy days.

david hopkins

Post by david hopkins »

Hi Graham
Plans Plans?
Tims Panzer IV its not scratch built from armortek plans it was made and sold by spearhead /blitzkrieg armour ( nothing to do with armortek) :)

Tim Bowman
Been liked: 177 times

Post by Tim Bowman »

Hi Graham

Thanks for the kind words. Many of the parts on my Panzer IV were designed and made by me but I did have a big head start as Dave says it is a Spearhead/Blitzkrieg Armour Panzer IV.

I'll be posting parts I have left in inventory for anyone interested. Here's a link to the Panzer IV parts pages of my web site that shows a few of them. I have not updated it in some time though.

http://thepanzertrap.com/

Nick, sorry you had a hard time with the light.

All the best
Tim
"So long as one isn't carrying one's head under one's arm, things aren't too bad." – Erwin Rommel