Where are the half tracks ?

Forum for discussion relating to the M2/M3 and M16 US Half Track
Tim Bowman
Been liked: 177 times

Post by Tim Bowman »

Dale jordan wrote:Hi Simon . I'm amazed every time i see a post of yours , all these new models turn up , either a kit , half built or a second hand model . can we have a list of what you have ?? , or will your wife read this posts ... Dale
I had the very same thought. What else do you have hiding around there Simon? Let's see, what's missing? a 222, a SdKFz7 and a Panzer IV is all you need to complete the Armortek series. Oh! and a PIII, late Tiger and Tiger II. :D

What an amazing collection you have.!

Kind regards
Tim
"So long as one isn't carrying one's head under one's arm, things aren't too bad." – Erwin Rommel

Robert E Morey
Has liked: 118 times
Been liked: 752 times

Post by Robert E Morey »

Simon,
I bet your daughters just love having that M3 to look at! I do! Thanks for the photo to satisfy us for a while. 8) I agree with the other guys, are you building a third Tiger? I cannot keep track <get it?> :oops: .

Adrian, lucky stiff to have TWO M3's! And two Shermans. The makings of a very nice Combat Command task force! Task Force "Harris" has a nice ring to it by the way....

Bob

Adrian Harris
Has liked: 1341 times
Been liked: 1538 times

Post by Adrian Harris »

> Task Force "Harris" has a nice ring to it by the way....

Hee hee :D

Now I just need to win the lottery so that I can give up work and actually have enough time to enjoy them. :?

I've been in Glasgow all this week and have missed being able to work on them, even if I usually only manage a little bit at a time. :oops:

Adrian.

Dan Williams

Post by Dan Williams »

Hello
I have taken mine all apart,and repainted all of the drive parts.As the wheels,drive wheels and all the parts for it plus the frame.And I'm also cleaning up the chain getting all of the over spray paint off,and losen up a tight link.
I stopped working on it,to work on Late tiger 1 and P3.
I have the M2 I still have to figure out how to put the doors closed.
Dan

Adrian Harris
Has liked: 1341 times
Been liked: 1538 times

Post by Adrian Harris »

Hi Dan.

> I still have to figure out how to put the doors closed.

What's the problem with the doors :?:

Adrian.